Opinions: Floppy Linux

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 2 20:45:53 PST 2005

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 09:29:02PM -0600, Randy McMurchy wrote:

> This is horrible advice from a member of the LinuxFromScratch
> community. Anything and everything goes here. If you are looking
> for advice from LFS members about Floppy Linux, then this is the
> proper forum to ask about it.

Get off your high horse. This is a community that is geared towards a
rather small segment of the entire linux community. My recommendation
was to put him in touch with people more in line with the type of
general discussion questions his posts have had. More people here will
ignore him than not, and some will be scathing. How is that good for
him? Notice I never once asked him to leave, nor do I think he should. I
suggested a couple of places that would be more likely to engage in
conversation about general topics.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch