Opinions: Floppy Linux

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 2 19:29:02 PST 2005

Archaic wrote these words on 02/02/05 21:21 CST:
> On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 09:17:04PM -0500, spamtrap2 at noemail.com wrote:
>
>>Here is a site with links to Several Floppy Linux Distros:
>>http://www.linuxlinks.com/Distributions/Floppy/
>
> This is LFS. We build our own. I think you may be looking for a general
> linux discussion group either on freenode's various IRC channels or
> perhaps yahoo groups.

This is horrible advice from a member of the LinuxFromScratch
community. Anything and everything goes here. If you are looking
for advice from LFS members about Floppy Linux, then this is the
proper forum to ask about it.

You may not get any responses, but as the charter of this mailing
list says, "nothing is off-topic".

The man is asking for advice from the LFS community about a particular
version of Linux and he's told to go somewhere else to ask for it.

How pitiful. The man knows that he can get advice at those other
locations, however, he is asking the *LFS Community* for advice.

Why send him away?

--
Randy

rmlinux: [GNU ld version 2.15.91.0.2 20040727] [gcc (GCC) 3.4.1]
[GNU C Library 2004-07-01 release version 2.3.4] [Linux 2.6.8.1 i686]
21:24:01 up 9 days, 11:26, 8 users, load average: 0.38, 0.16, 0.12