A couple of firefox quirks

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 30 04:33:11 PDT 2004

Erik-Jan wrote:
> Matthew Burgess wrote:
>
>> here :)  One more thing I forgot about last night is that Ctrl+F
>> (find) doesn't work unless you select the "highlight" option - i.e.
>> Find Next and Find Previous don't appear to work here :(  Once my
>> rebuild's finished I'll try and trawl through their bugzilla.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Matt.
>

> I had the same thing here. Removing "--enable-extensions=all" and adding
> one line to .mozconfig made it work for me. Note the dot...
>
> . $topsrcdir/browser/config/mozconfig

Hmm, that's interesting, but BLFS doesn't currently use a .mozconfig
file.  It's all done using a ./configure command.  Any ideas how I can
transfer your fix to such a build method?  I removed
"--enable-extensions=all" from the configure line and also tried
"--enable-extensions" both with no effect :(

Thanks,

Matt.