Email archive searching (was Re: Gmail Invites)

Bennett Todd bet at rahul.net
Fri Oct 29 17:13:22 PDT 2004

I attach my scripts for indexing and searching email archives.

They're based on an email flow model.

procmail files list traffic into Mail/listname; regular traffic to
me goes into ~/Maildir but I clear my inbox by saving, which goes
into ~/Mail/correspondent-emailaddr. Frequently, many times a day, I
clear all the read traffic from ~/Mail to ~/archive/Mail, and that's
what these scripts interact with.

-Bennett