A couple of firefox quirks

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 29 10:40:38 PDT 2004

Mike Hernandez wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:48:52 +0100 (BST), S. Anthony Sequeira
> <tony at sequeira.org.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, October 28, 2004 22:46, Matthew Burgess said:
>>
>>>So, I've just upgraded to the -rc1 release.  This broke some of my
>>
>>[...]
>>
>>>One last one.  I get a warning box that has no text in it.  From when
>>>and where it occurs I think it's the cookie warning box.  It's got an
>>>'i' in a speech bubble and 3 buttons at the bottom.  The left-most one
>>>is blank, and the other 2 read 'No' and 'Yes'.  Does anyone else see
>>>this, or am I just unlucky.  And no, I didn't use any optimisations on it
>>>:)
>>
>>I get exactly the same with 0.8, draw your own conclusions.
>>--
>>Tony
>

> Same thing here...  im using .10.1
> Do they have this in their bugzilla? I havent checked

I haven't checked either - I thought it'd be quicker asking you lot in
here :)  One more thing I forgot about last night is that Ctrl+F (find)
doesn't work unless you select the "highlight" option - i.e. Find Next
and Find Previous don't appear to work here :(  Once my rebuild's
finished I'll try and trawl through their bugzilla.

Cheers,

Matt.