Argh! my eyes!

Miguel Bazdresch lfs-01 at thewizardstower.org
Fri Oct 29 10:37:33 PDT 2004

* Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org> [2004-10-29 07:14]:
> Matthew Burgess wrote:
>
> >It works on my LCD here.  My wife thought it was an animation. Although
> >it's a .gif, it looks too smooth to me to be an animated GIF.
>
> It's not animated. If you look about 30 degrees away from directly at
> it, and unfocus your eyes slightly, it will stabilize (for as long as
> you can hold that position <G>).

I don't know if it's just me, but I only see the image "flow" when I
move my eyes. As long as I fix my gaze on any point of the image, it
stabilizes (I don't need to unfocus either). I have an LCD screen.

It's awesome though :)

Some very cool stuff here: http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/index.html

--
Miguel Bazdresch