Email Forwarding service

Andy Bennett andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
Thu Oct 28 15:42:41 PDT 2004

Hi,

> Anyway, sob story over.  What I would like are recommendations for another
> such *reliable* service to which I can transfer my domains and the
> web/email forwarding.  I am willing to pay for reliability.  Preferably a
> UK provider, though am willing to consider other countries.

Purple Cloud are good.
http://www.purplecloud.net

For £4.00/yr they will provide mail hosting. This can be in the form of
mailboxes or forwarding accounts.
For £10.00/yr they will add web hosting.
You can also ask for custom DNS modifications to be made.

I host my domain with them and have been very pleased.

Regards,
@ndy

andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
http://www.ashurst.eu.org/