BBO

Nicolas FRANCOIS (AKA El Bofo) nicolas.francois at free.fr
Wed Oct 13 14:06:28 PDT 2004

Do you know Bridge Base Online ? It's a virtual bridge club where you can
play bridge (the card game). Has anyone ever tried to make the Window$
client work in a wine window ? I can't connect to Internet on Window$
(really, I CAN'T, because I can't have my SAGEM modem work on Linux, and
my Speedtouch MODEM doesn't work on Window$ :-( Anyway, who would be
foolish enough to expose his own computer to Internet "protected" by
Billou ?

So I'm very interested in your experiments.

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr