Lost FAT32 partition

Leho eesnimi.perenimi.002 at mail.ee
Mon Oct 11 23:43:27 PDT 2004

Hello

So I tried that LFS boot CD and I lost my FAT 32 partition in the end of
the HDD. I messed with partitions. I did one way, then joined and
splited some and now I do not have it. I think that I did not touched
(formated) that nor deleted that. cfdisk shows that is exists, but mount
fails and windows doesn't know anything about it, but it is lost. (Does
mke2fs format Fat32 to ext2 without warning???). The partition number
changed also. What recovery tools you suggest me to use or what actions
to take on.

Than You,