ATTN: jook

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Wed Oct 6 12:59:14 PDT 2004

Thanx for the update, as soon as my broadband connection settles down, I'll
fetch it.

I appreciate that you don't want your ftp address spread around, but wouldn't
a private reply be better than posting it on lfs-chat?

Thanx again for the mp3's. I have broadband ATM, but it's shared between
several hundred student flats and they're all home when it's broadcast. Also,
I can't figure out how to fetch the 5.1 version.

Hopefully the BBC will sell both the stereo and the 5.1 versions when they
come out.

Cheers,

	John Gay