web access to alt.binary.sounds.radio.bbc?

jook jook at null.invalid
Tue Oct 5 17:49:49 PDT 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:55:08 +0200, Thinus Pollard wrote:

> try google groups ;). Go to google.com, third link from the left just
> above the search box
>
> Happy huntin

> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:23:14 +0000, John Gay <johngay at eircom.net> wrote:
>> Well, the second episode was aired and my broadband connection was to slow to
>> listen. It's now posted on alt.binary.sounds.radio.bbc, but I can't access
>> newsgroups from here.
>>
>> I can see it at atl.binaries.nl, but can't download from there. Does someone
>> know where I can download from newsgroups via the web? I've been googling but
>> can't seem to find anywhere.

The binary news servers handle massive amounts of traffic which is why
they aren't available for free. Google groups is just for the text news
groups.
I was away, but I'll add episode 2 to my ftp in a minute.
ftp://sep.myftp.org
login:hitch
pass:hikers

Don't spread the link around please as it's just my home internet
connection.