Software recommendation?

Mike Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 17:43:43 PST 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:05:07 +0100, Benjamin Boksa <benjamin at boksa.de> wrote:

> Am 24.11.2004 um 21:12 schrieb Jason Gurtz:
>
> > On 11/24/2004 14:45, Mike Hernandez wrote:
> >
> >>  My
> >> main concern is  report generation. It's a really a PITA to get formal
> >> reports done right with html. Maybe with some CSS magic it can be
> >> done?
> >
> > maybe txt2pdf would be helpfull?  It's not free free but...
> > <http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html>
>
> Or use formatting objects to generate PDFs (which is free afaik)
>
> http://xml.apache.org/fop/
>
> Regards,
>
> Benne
> Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (Darwin)
>
> iD8DBQFBpPeFR5U9XkJXZKwRAng6AJ0fWhIlaLwFFRxAxsAYex3rLcykHwCfcg9D
> h7TYeQbh4qK0ZHo9Gu9kpwU=
> =06m4

I've been busy during this holiday weekend but I wanted to take a
minute to say thanks for the ideas! I'm going to do some more
searching and experimenting, and I'll report back to let you all know
what's up =)

It's great to get a response from you all on question like this! It
helps a lot to get points of view.

Mike