Color management (follow up)

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 27 16:00:52 PST 2004

Trekky wrote:

> Thanks Kevin - good tips!

You're welcome. I have the gimp-print-devel list coming into a folder
just so I can keep tabs on it... the PhotoPrint application is going to
be pretty sweet when it gets more developed. He intends for it to be
able to print contact sheets of many photographs, with separate profiles
applied to each one (generated by Argyll or something similar), so that
the gamut of each photograph can be best expressed on the printer
without affecting the others. Really complicated, but really neat stuff
to read about.