Thunderbird with OpenLDAP

S. Anthony Sequeira tony at sequeira.org.uk
Fri Nov 26 14:20:26 PST 2004

Hi,

Trying to centralise my email addresses using OpenLDAP.

Done that, and have Evolution 2.0.2 using it OK.

However, I cannot get Thunderbird to use the LDAP addresses.

Any ideas?  I'm a total LDAP beginner, spent a couple of weeks on this
now, without getting anywhere.  I have set the logging level to 8 in my
slapd.conf file, but no access attempts appear to be made from
Thunderbird.

Server is Debian unstable/client windows XP (which is why I have posted
here, rather than BLFS Support).

Google doesn't have much usable on this.
--
If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the
airport.