Is lkml dead ?

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Fri Nov 26 07:01:16 PST 2004

 Is something up with lkml ?  I haven't had any mail from that list for
a bit over a day.  Not that unusual (several times in the past few
weeks, uklinux has had upstream troubles meaning /all/ mail gets
delayed, and then it starts to come through in dribs and drabs, but this
time the other lists I'm on seem ok).  I got an lkml posting yesterday
from America asking if something was broken, but I got another 40 or so
posts after that.

 Tried resubscribing in case I had become unsubscribed - no response.
Tried using kmail to subscribe my ntlworld address - no response.
www.kernel.org shows horrendous load averages, but it also has a note
from Nov 20th that they are experiencing high loads (that was the new
fedora release, I think).  So, is there a general problem, or is it more
local ?

Ken