Color management (Summary)

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Fri Nov 26 06:46:57 PST 2004

On 11/26/2004 03:49, Trekky wrote:

> Thanks for all the input.  I'm decided that I don't yet really
> understand Color Management enough to do this properly - so I'll just
> stick with 'it looks good enough' rather than getting every element of
> the chain scientifically correct.

I think Dans data had an article a while back on using a monitor
calibrator.  getting your monitor and printer as close to each other as
possible will probably get you the most bang for your buck time wise.

Unless you have an expensive camera that part of the equation will
probably not be worth pursuing.

~Jason