athlon 64 cross compiling

kockkin ko kockkinko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 00:50:45 PST 2004

Hi Marius,

I have the same interest as you have.
somedays ago, I did an invetisgation.
Below the mail indicate an sucessful story.
Eric Johnson's work was documented in steps of details in
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~ejohns/glfs-amd64/index.html
I saw messages indicating that someone will come up with a boot cd for
this amd64 before x'mas.
Try lfs-hacker for more information, please.
I am still struggling on this...... ;)

regards,

kockkin ko