Extracting images from .doc

Goh'Dan gohdan at mail.ru
Wed Nov 17 06:37:07 PST 2004

Bj_rn Lindberg wrote at 17 Nov 2004 15:08:51 +0100:

BL> I have a .doc file which I believe originated from M$ Office. This
BL> document has some images embedded in it which I would like to
BL> extract to separate image files. Does anyone know how to do this? I
BL> have tried opening it in Openoffice, and selecting it, copying it,
BL> etc. But a command to save the selected image to file is nowhere to
BL> be found.

You can try to copy image, paste it in the new file in oowriter, save
file as .sxw, then unzip this .sxw and search for your image in
extracted files.

--
      Goh'Dan, LRU#344740, LFS builder #13839
http://gohdan.nightmail.ru   :::   ICQ# 176432547

'Mounting' is used for three things: climbing on a horse, linking in a
hard disk unit in data systems, and, well, mounting during sex.
	-- Christa Keil