tracing spam

Dirk dirk.dil at pt.lu
Sun Nov 14 23:56:47 PST 2004

Hello people,

I'm wondering if spam is tracable in any way.  I've had a few messages
sent to me saying messages from me were rejected else where.  The
destination adresses not ones that I have any where.  Am I a relay
client?  my qmail has that option turned off.  Or is some one else acting
as relay client and my adress is on their adress list some where?

(Of course all these mails come with their  required .zip and .exe files
attached.)

Using mutt's "e" option I get some info but not beyond the last sender.
Any clues as to how to trace the messages?

Thanks,

Dirk