procmail regex help needed

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 11 11:56:58 PST 2004

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 06:50:15PM +0000, Bennett Todd wrote:

> for S| and three or more "*" at the end of the line. You didn't have
> the "*" after the "." before the S, to match the entire subject.

Wow, I'm embarrased. I can't believe I didn't put the asterisk before
the S. I'll give that a try. And yes, I meant appended, not prepended.

Thanks a bunch.

--
Archaic

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never
will.  Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out
the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them;
and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or
blows, or with both.  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the
endurance of those whom they oppress.

- Frederick Douglass, August 4, 1857