Sending HTML mail

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Tue Nov 9 07:40:28 PST 2004

On 11/9/2004 10:21, Björn Lindberg wrote:

> I managed to get it working by putting in the following headers:

> I don't know how robust it is though.

Yea, that should work just fine.  The MUA being used to read the message
is what matters so if you have control of that, you can be very sure.  The
 multipart mixed and so on allows for plain text versions but it sounds
like you don't need that.  :)

> Thanks for the ideas. Currently the mail sent is just an HTML document
> with external links for images. I am going to investigate including
> the images, although I'd prefer using Python since that is what I'm
> using for the rest of this system.

Yea, I'm sure that python has very similar ways to handle the problem.  I
just don't know them.

~Jason