Where is Bent Linux?

Bennett Todd bet at rahul.net
Tue Jul 20 16:40:29 PDT 2004

2004-07-20T15:10:32 Miguel Bazdresch:
> Couldn't help noticing -- you don't seem to apply the patch?

Good catch!

Some patches I started to roll in when I was first getting this
going, based on LFS, then forgot to include and didn't end up
needing:-). Re-rolling the bpm without it now.

Still a good bit of cleaning up left to do, haven't yet succeeded in
getting everything to build static, boo-hoo. Still have some scripts
that find ...|xargs file|grep ELF|...|xargs strip, rather than just
getting -s into LDFLAGS. Other historical artifacts of the route I
took to get here.

-Bennett