A sad day indeed

Nick Fotopoulos weasel at beyondnormal.org
Thu Jul 29 06:28:55 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 10:57 +0200, Dan Osterrath wrote:
> Try a "good luck" google search on "Ronals Hummelink". You will see your are
> not the only one having issues with him.
> I hope this will stop now after Gerards post.

This have effectivly been dealt with.  All envolved parties either
directly or indirectly, have had a lengthy discussion.  We are at a
point where we think everyone can be happy.  Almost all involved did
something "wrong" at some point, we now realize this and will be working
to avoid this thing in the future.

With that said, please let this be the last reply to this thread that
goes to lfs-dev list.  And try to keep any post clean of finger
pointing, as this is likely to drudge up hard feelings.

 -- Nick Fotopoulos

"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."