Hello!

Mike Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 05:59:20 PDT 2004

Maybe I should have been more clear in my post;) I didn't write the
original, and I don't want credit for that. The original hint writers
are Thomas Foecking <thomas at foecking.de> and Christian Hesse
<mail at earthworm.de>. They deserve the credit for the original hint. I
just changed it to make it work with my unstable build, thats all =)

Mike