Hello!

Mike Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:57:17 PDT 2004

Hello lfs-chat people!

My name is Mike, I have been using LFS since 3.1 (my id is 2150) but I
havent taken part in much community activity. I have written 2 hints,
one about printing with samba and cups (which is due for some serious
editing ;)) and one I just submitted the other day which is a re-work
of the "easy" bootcd hint for use with udev and the testing/unstable
books.

Aside from that, I haven't done much in the way of interacting with
the lfs community, and I regret that... So here I am making the bold
decision not to just lurk =). Besides what better a way to use a gmail
account?

Mike