Perl help needed please.

S. Anthony Sequeira tony at sequeira.com
Sun Jul 25 15:07:53 PDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 21:25, Jason Gurtz wrote:
[...]
> My suggestion for any serious perling effort would be to check out
> <http://saffari.ora.com/> and take advantage of the 14-day trial with
> Programming Perl 3rd Ed. and possibly Learning Perl 2nd Ed.  Those two
> book's organization can help get you up to speed quickly.

Yes well, this is not *serious* though :)  I aim to learn just enough to
debug, and fix if possible, this problem.  I have made some headway.

> Cheers,

Thanks, I may check them out, but AFAICT this is a design problem (not
catering for specific circumstances), rather than a programming bug.

> ~Jason

Appreciated.
--
In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.