Perl help needed please.

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 24 16:42:24 PDT 2004

On Saturday 24 July 2004 18:06, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
> Any perl experts out there?  I attempting to use a perl program
> getmail.com.pl http://sourceforge.net/projects/getmail-com/.
>
> This is what I get.  Only the first email's details posted.
>
> Sending login request
> Getting login response
> Sending redirect request
> Getting redirect response
> Sending menu request
> Getting menu response
> Sending inbox request
> Getting inbox response
> Getting messages (7)
> 1 9216
> Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
> /home/sherwin/bin/getmail.com.pl line 315.

It seems that this particular message does not have a "Return-Path" header.
Can you confirm that by looking the headers of the message through the online
interface?

The code syntax seems OK, but not well prepared for such "weird" messages (so
it will probably break with some spams too). Another possible reason is a
change on the web interface.

PS: I do not have a mail.com account, neither use this program. Just guesses
here :)
--
Anderson Lizardo
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org