Desktop finished!

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Thu Jul 22 12:17:10 PDT 2004

This is from my shiny new KDE-3.2.2 desktop! I've installed all of KDE except
the accessability stuff and most of the optional packages.

Now I can give the old 200Mhz PentiumMMX to my Daughter.

Now I've got a few X problems to sort, get MPlayer working and install
Houdini, mjpeg-tools, various audio editors and MySQL and I can call this box
done (-;

I'll be copying my personal files to CD-RW for transferring this weekend then
I won't be using the old box any more (-8

Cheers, and thanx for the help

        John Gay