Read only root

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 19 08:42:31 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 04:31:17PM +0100, Gareth Westwood wrote:

> I still have the /etc/passwd stuff in my list of things to do/research.
> I guess from your posts you have got it sorted now?

No. Haven't had time or need before as I administrate everyone's
passwords myself. Luckily I don't have 100 users or that would be way
too tedious. Eventually I'll get around to it because I need it for the
HLFS book as well, but if someone beats me to it, I won't complain. ;)

--
Archaic

A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from
you.

- Ramsey Clark