console vs. rxvt vs. xterm vs. emacs buffer: Output speed

Jason Kircher cdrradar at speakeasy.net
Fri Jul 16 08:51:59 PDT 2004

On Friday 16 July 2004 11:41, Jason Gurtz wrote:
> On 7/16/2004 11:29, Bennett Todd wrote:
> > Possible I picked it up as a child, I lived for a couple of years in
> > Rhode Island.
>
> hehe, not "West-er-ly" but "West-ahly"  *G*
>
> Cheers from neighboring CT,
>
> ~Jason (who's never really noticed ayup around here; maybe I've been
> here too long?)
>
> --

Now this is frightening.  How about "Creeaaaaaaaaaanston?"  Check your Spock
Plugs lately?

Here's from one in the smallest state with the biggest name.  (And to think
I'm running for state legislature?  Creepy...)

--
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged a
$25 fee for network traffic and computing time.  By extracting my address