bzImage -> vmlinux?

Jason Kircher cdrradar at speakeasy.net
Mon Jul 12 12:47:32 PDT 2004

Seeing ksymoops to be a valuable tool for kernel debugging, it would be nice
if we could convert bzImage into the uncompressed vmlinux.

I tried 'bunzip2 -c bzImage >vmlinux', but that didn't work.  Not really
surprised, since the image probably contains code to uncompress itself, thus
making it unrecognizable to bunzip2.

Thoughts?
--
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged a
$25 fee for network traffic and computing time.  By extracting my address