I leave the project

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 8 07:47:49 PDT 2004

Alexander E. Patrakov said the following on 07-07-2004 05:32:
> Sorry for all the mess that I have done with the book. I want to leave
> the project because it is not exaclty what I need, and I disagree with
> the roadmap. My bad.

Please reconsider. LFS is whatever we make it, and if you have enough
good ideas and are willing to defend them, you'll get enough support to
implement them. Just because some people don't agree with what you want,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try. The combined effort of each persons'
view on what LFS is, however conflicted they are with eachother, is what
makes it so great.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans