C++ problem -Problems

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Tue Aug 31 10:41:53 PDT 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:12:57 -0400 (EDT)
Hui Zhou <zhouhui at wam.umd.edu> wrote:

> Come on, you know what I am talking about :)
> So it is not learning from windows, how about learning from windows
> that how it put things together and made system quite accessible?B
> (maybe this is not the right word again, too lazy to think what it
> should be :-)

I dont think windows did make a computer very accessible. most people
new to computers find other OSes easier in general.

those I have introduced to linux have found it no harder than windows,
and often easier.

I see no fundamental improvements in windows over (say) gnome2.6.

Perhaps you could make a list of features you think windows outperforms
gnome/kde in?