Microstar comments?

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Mon Aug 30 14:32:28 PDT 2004

I've been on the market for a good Dual Opteron MB for some time. I know Tyan
makes some highly rated boards, but they are not available in Ireland ATM.

I've searched around and have found a computer shop that says it can get any
MB from a list of suppliers. Out of that list, the only one that does Opteron
is MicroStar International, MSI.

I am very interested in their K8T Master2 FAR board.
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/server/svr/pro_svr_detail.php?UID=484

Since there are so many hardware guru's here, I was hoping to get some
feedback on this before asking them to order one in for me.

Cheers,

	John Gay