C++ problem -Problems

Hui Zhou zhouhui at wam.umd.edu
Sat Aug 28 21:40:45 PDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 02:37:18AM +0200, Bj?rn Lindberg wrote:
>I agree with Ian here. If gaining widespread acceptance means making
>Linux to be like Windoze,

That's your interpretation.

To pay attention to what *idiots* need (intuitive) doesn't mean to
immitate Windoze although that is more intuitive than linux currently
in most aspects.

>I am not interested. And if general
>computing is ever to move forward, dumbing it down to the lowest level
>has to cease.

I am having trouble figuring out what you mean here. Does the lowest
level refer to register level programing or something else?

Regards.

--
Hui Zhou