C++ problem -Problems

Hui Zhou zhouhui at wam.umd.edu
Sat Aug 28 21:34:41 PDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 12:59:29AM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
>On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:33:31 -0400
>Hui Zhou <zhouhui at wam.umd.edu> wrote:
>
>> If linux developers never paid enough attention to those *idiots*'
>> needs, why some of us are so supprised at their choices of windows?
>
>Why do I care? I want linux to do what *I* want.

And Gates never cared for an OS what *he* wants :)

Ian, I know your altitude and respect that, because I share that from
time to time. While this altitude is not uncommon amoung linux
geniuses, I would like to see some folks (of course, not Ian ;-) not
to dream too much about linux total dominance. :-)

--
Hui Zhou