Does not LFS reproduce itself?

TheBrain tralalala12345 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 01:50:56 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've sucessfully build a LFS system
(testing-20040817). I booted this system and ran
exactly the same commands again building a second
system in a different partition. Then I rebooted into
my host system and compared the two LFS system using
diff -qr. For my surprise there was more than 1,000
different files between the first and the second
system. So I've build a third system using the second
LFS system as host. Again, there was more than 1,000
differences between this third and the second systems.
Shouldn't all the three systems be identical to each
other? Where does the differences comes from?

Thanks.