Visual Basic

S. Anthony Sequeira tony at sequeira.com
Wed Aug 25 13:56:01 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 21:03, tino rozzo wrote:
> Allard:
>
> The statement on the bottom is a real keeper. I must put that in my lexicon of verbal wit, at least YOU have some humor.
>
> But I was just trying to be nice and let people who may have wanted to know this existed and as the Romans have said, "No good deed good unpunished." I am so evil for wanting to share.
> When I was a kid, channle 9 in NYC (now Secaucus) used to run cheap shit movies at 1 am. There was this monster-a man in a stocking with cabbage leaves glued to his head piece. And the dialogue-"Igor---Get----The ---Linux."
> "Yes master---I---will--get--the --linux." Dislexic actors probably."
>
> Tino

Tino,

No offence, but you are still top-posting.  There is a FAQ as Allard
pointed out, maybe you missed it while appreciating his sense of
humour.  If you read the FAQ, and better still practised the
recommendations contained therein, people would be inclined to take you
a little more seriously.

[Replies to reset]

[...]

Regards.
--
Deliberation, n.:
The act of examining one's bread to determine which side it is