Compaq iPAQ 3130

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Thu Aug 19 11:39:01 PDT 2004

On Thu 19 Aug 2004 17:18, Ian Molton wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:30:53 +0000
>
> John Gay <johngay at eircom.net> wrote:
> > Anyone know how long it would take to compile LFS on this (-;
> >
> > (And you thought Mr Nobby was mad (-; )
>
> It'd be MASSIVELY faster than MrNobbys machine.

Really? A 206Mhz StrongARM with 16M RAM would be faster?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to support any of the GUI's available from
http://www.handhelds.org

That, together with the dead battery leads my to think I'll just take it back.
80 Euro's wasn't bad but not if I have to shell out another 27 Pounds
Sterling to replace the battery)-:

Cheers,

	John Gay