Unzip

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 18 21:20:34 PDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 07:46:23PM -0700, tino rozzo wrote:

> Also, is there a Debian site where I could get freebies I didn't get
> through Xandros, like FTP and Hard drive recognition drivers?

Try asking Xandros.

--
Archaic

When all government ...in little as in great things... shall be drawn to
Washington as the center of all power; it will render powerless the
checks provided of one government on another, and will become as venal
and oppressive as the government from which we separated."

- Thomas Jefferson, 1821