an apology

michael michael8110 at terra.com.br
Tue Aug 17 23:41:07 PDT 2004

I suppose one of my recent postings has appeared  shocking to some of
you,namely the one about time going backwards,i commited the common
mistake of confusing an internet chat with an actual one,but i only became
aware of  it after the fatal click.You see,bringing up the matter of
conditions in this country really stirs up a lot of rage ,that,combined
with the accompanying feeling of impotence to change anything is an ideal
setting for mr Hyde to take over.Please accept my apologies.