time going backwards

S. Anthony Sequeira tony at sequeira.com
Tue Aug 17 12:38:49 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 08:37, Shane Shields wrote:
> [...]

AT least one episode of Red Dwarf dealt with the 'reverse time'
phenomenon.  As did one of the spin-off novels called I think
'Backward'.

For long term (read aged) Science Fiction readers (i.e. me) this seems
pretty old hat.  Not putting anyone down, just making an observation.
--
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it
happens.