WebMail with threading

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 16 20:37:14 PDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 07:40:14PM -0600, Archaic wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 06:18:04PM -0600, Archaic wrote:
> >
> > But does it allow you to sort by threads?
>
> Just tested it with a postman.net account. No, it doesn't allow you to
> sort by threads. :(

I'm looking at IMP right now. It does have support for thread viewing
(at least it has the option to sort on threads). I've sent a mail to
their list to see if a reply with a changed subject still falls in the
thread (which it should).

However, note that IMP seems to be a 900 pound gorilla and may require
some re-compiling to satisfy a larger-than-most prerequisite list. And a
SQL server is required. Flat files don't appear to be supported.

--
Archaic

   Package managers are for wimps!
 -=http://www.linuxfromscratch.org=-