why time is going by faster

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Mon Aug 16 11:49:55 PDT 2004

It is a well known fact that time is actually slowing down as the universe
approaches the point where gravity overpowers the force of the Big Bang. At
that point, time will stop momentarily and then rush backwards as the
universe collapses again. Of course our perception of the passage of time
also follows these changes so it should not be noticeable unless the human
mind can transcend our bodies space-time.

So maybe this is an indication that 'The End is NEAR' (-;

Cheers,

	John Gay