New Project

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Tue Aug 10 17:58:05 PDT 2004

Hi Guys

I've started a new LFS-inspired project called DIY-Linux.

Note that we are not out to compete with LFS, and in fact, LFS is well
placed to draw on the research work we'll be doing on the build procedure
(if Gerard and Co. so desire). Think of it more as a natural progression
for the toolchain tinkerer in you. But of course there is plenty of
overlap in the 2 projects.

You can find out all about the project goals and stuff here:

    http://www.diy-linux.org/

Everything is brand new so very little there yet. This will change over
the coming weeks.

Regards
Greg