False Alarm: Re: Strange beeping

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 9 16:33:19 PDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 03:26:53PM -0700, Dominic Hilsbos wrote:
> Sorry guys, was my cell phone with a dead battery.
> (Yes, yes, I feel exceptionally dumb.)

HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the *huge* comic relief. My day wasn't going to
well until now!!! :))

And don't sweat it. We all do stuff like that from time to time. :)

--
Archaic

Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to
prove that the other party is unfit to rule--and both commonly succeed,
and are right... The United States has never developed an aristocracy
really disinterested or an intelligentsia really intelligent. Its
history is simply a record of vacillations between two gangs of frauds.

- H. L. Mencken