HTML Editor

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 8 21:27:07 PDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 08:00:30PM -0700, Donald Falk wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good open source HTML editor?
> I like the format of the LFS 5.1.1 book and was
> looking to create something similar for my own
> documentation for installs outside LFS and BLFS.

FWIW, the LFS book is really xml that is processed into HTML and then a
separate CSS is written. Much of the look actually comes from the
pre-defined xml tags that layout the structure of the HTML. The rest
comes from the css. You could duplicate it without xml, of course, or
you could grab the xml sources of the book and hack at them.

--
Archaic

"America is at that awkward stage.  It's too late to work within the
system, but too early to shoot the bastards."

- Claire Wolfe