compressdoc script

Shane Johnson sdj at RasmussenEquipment.com
Wed Aug 4 07:26:16 PDT 2004

Thanks for the offer Archaic,
	but the machine I was building on had to be sacrificed to Micro$oft.
I needed it for a workstation here at work and wasn't able to keep it as a
test machine.

Shane

-----Original Message-----
From: Archaic [mailto:archaic at linuxfromscratch.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 5:34 PM
To: General chatter list
Subject: Re: compressdoc script

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 03:21:29PM -0600, Shane Johnson wrote:

> I copied and pasted the script so I am pretty sure there is no typo.  Any

Here's a suggestion, since no one has seemed to hit it; attach to a
*private* email to me and I'll diff it to my CnP'd and working copy.

--
Archaic

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.  Suspect every one who
approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force.  Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably
ruined."

- Patrick Henry, speech of June 5 1788

---