New book?

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Sat Aug 7 14:48:55 PDT 2004

> As an aside, is anyone from the UK/Europe interested in purchasing the
> new printed book.  If so, I'm willing to take delivery of them all, on
> the assumption that a bulk purchase will minimise postage & packing
> charges.

I was not aware of a new printed book? I liked the idea when the first one
came out, but with anything printed about Linux, it was out of date long
before it was available. But that's due to the quick nature of Linux
development and the slow process of printing books.

Out of interest, what version of LFS is this one targeted for?
Will it include any of the BLFS stuff?

Just interested.

	John Gay