LFS UK MEET

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 6 15:29:38 PDT 2004

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:26:36 +0100
Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 21:33:45 +0100
> Matthew Burgess <matthew at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>
> > I'm up for it.
>
> Cool. (you're back on line I see :-)

Indeed - there's been a screw up somewhere between my ISP and my bank.
Can't be bothered to investigate further though as it was sorted quickly
enough.

> Dont forget to factor in your costs. I made a net loss of a few quid,
> but thats OK as I wasnt in it for the money.

I wasn't intending to make any money out of it myself, simply saving
other's (and possibly myself) money through economies of scale.  By the
sounds of it it's not likely to achieve much, aside from cluttering my
already cluttered house so I think I'll pass on offering my services.
Every man for themself I'm afraid :)

Cheers,

Matt.